15 Mart 2011 Salı

Insexarchives 101's FEBRUARY FEED bdsm gay hardcore

bdsm xvideos
Live Feed 2/12/01

I awoke at 4:30 this aurora to the music of Aliens. My body was screaming from the aftershock end I was soaked. Then I remembered I’ve been dripping wholly day pacing around the dungeon. Just thinking about the sting of the flogger and offering myself for the next blow of the cane. The horror of the pliant stance in such a predicament and knowing its near. Realizing it’s going to fall out today, an hour, right now.

I don’t understand pain and my developing arousal. My dead ~ resists this; why do I revel in it? The leather band wraps around my arms behind me. Shoulder blades are put in their establish, the straps squeeze the flesh of the upper arms. Then, it big tits small bras bdsm slips encircling my neck and is pulled taught to my ankles. My breasts are adjusted with tight coils.

I have two choices. I can lie on my stomach, which creates pressure on the breasts, the hipbones and stomach. This locality enables me to a little pressure off the garrote. The other relation is on my side. This one strangles me while placing my upper corpse weight on one arm. This position is slightly easier on the back. The legs are immobilized in one and the other position.

Why do they bdsm execution call it a Hog-tie? I wonder. Hogs can’t do this. And in my body I be bdsm tithanging torture movies warmed more like an angel. Breasts fixed, stomach stretched tight and upper part pulled back into a position of flight. But after a space of time it hits me. Hogs sniff and grovel in the mud, and in their acknowledge shit. And here I am squirming around on the dirty knock down; my flesh nothing but a cleaning utensil picking up dust and dirt from the bottoms of shoes. I’ve never been this grapple to the ground. The concrete sucks the heat out of me if it were not that the furnace and the strain of the garrote gives me homemade bdsm besides than enough heat.

He gets bored and tired amateur bdsm of my chattering. A full ball gag is secured in my mouth. It has a hollow cylinder in it so one can breath. It is almost impossible to rest through your nose due the stretch of the jaw. It closes the nasal collision. Saliva collects and must be forced out of the mouth in bid to breathe. The size of the ball induces a dull grieve in the jaw.

There is a cold puddle of drool that I am studiously sought to stew in. The slimy substance does not soak into my pelt. It further cleans the floor. The de-humanization process is getting too me. I cry and snot fills my nose. He’s enjoying the display. He’s telling me to stimulate the breast clamps with my load. Now he’s watching me. He singletails the clamps to eject them but they are not falling off. I almost feel human beneficial to a moment.

I don’t care anymore. The de-humanization continuous experiment is complete. I guess my pussy is the only part of me that has survived. He asked me on the supposition that I want some pleasure. I think I’m getting it whether I have occasion for it or not. I’m scared when he begins to labor the vibrator. My predicament has finally settled down. Please don’t think me move my legs.

He makes me cum quick. I am surprised at the flourish with which I explode, spray and separate into pieces. It’s some invasion of joint pain, pressure against the floor, my limbs instinctively jerking and warring the noose. I have no control over the pleasure. And in that place is nothing else.

Release: 2001

Size: 61.1 Mb

File weak glue: 61.1 MB

bdsm xvideos